Financial Status Report to Congregation
Congratulations friends!! Despite the pandemic and our inability to meet each Sunday in our church sanctuary, you are still providing the funds needed to keep our ministry on Mainstreet and Beyond going well. As of mid-April, our Tithes and Offerings are actually a little ahead of this time last year, and we have kept up with our payroll, bills, and our plans to provide gifts for many organizations within our community, and to the Conference. That says great things about the dedication and commitment of our congregation. It is vitally important that we continue in this manner, so please keep sending your Tithes and Offerings to the church.
Here are some of the ways you can make your donations:
- Set up Bill Pay at your bank and arrange for periodic, automated checks to be mailed to the church. (There is no fee for this service)
- Bring a check to the church and simply drop it in the mail slot on the porch outside the Administrative Office.
- Mail a check to the church.
- Click on the Contribute tab at the top of this page.
- For those of you who are over 70 ½ and have an IRA, you can give tax exempt by having a portion of your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) sent directly to the church. Your Financial Advisor can set this up for you, and you will reduce your taxable income by the amount of your donation.
However you choose to make your donations, please remember that the mission of our Church depends on your continued faithfulness.
Chairman, FUMC Finance Committee